FULL DAY ELEPHANT JUNGLE SANCTUARY (No Riding)
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.
FULL DAY VISIT ELEPHANTS
08.00-08.30 AM. Pick up from your hotel or accommodation.
- Drive approximately 1.5 hours outside of Chiang Mai through rural landscapes, agricultural areas, and forested hills.
- Arrive at the Karen village. Meet your guide and walk for 10-15 minutes through the village to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Change into traditional Karen clothing. Enjoy an introductory lesson about elephant anatomy, history, and behaviour.
- Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in their natural home as you learn about their behaviour and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- Enjoy a lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit.
- Walk with the elephants to the river. Bathe and brush the elephants.
- Join the elephants for a therapeutic mud spa. Swim in the river and take photos with the elephants.
- Change clothes and walk for 10-15 minutes through the Karen village.
- Leave the Sanctuary and return to Chiang Mai.
- Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Adult : 2,390 Baht/ Person
Child < 10 years 1,790 Baht/ Person
Child < 3 years FREE
* Please Note: At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
Review Elephant Jungle Sanctuary by