Wat Rong Khun, commonly referred to as the White Temple, is a contemporary unconventional Buddhist and Hindu temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand. It was designed by National Artist Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat.
Blue Temple (Wat Rong Suer Ten) This temple is above all its magnificent blue interior with a large white Buddha that marks the spirits.
The Black House (Baan Si Dum): The House of National Artist - Dr. Thawan Duchanee
This is the residence of Dr. Thawan Duchanee who is a renowned Thai National Artist. It is also a museum. The area consists of many unique buildings. The main building is called "Baan Si Dum (The Black House)" which is at the entrance. The architecture of the buildings are very unique.
• 7:00am. Meet your tour guide at your Hotel or Guest House's lobby.
• Visit the Maekhachan Hot Spring.
• Visit the White Temple.
• Visit the Blue Temple.
• Visit the Black House.
• Return to your Hotel/Guest House by 5:00pm.
|Group Size||Join with group 6-12 persons||Private Arrangement|
|Price per person (Thai Baht)||1290||Please e-mail us for rate|
• An English speaking tour guide - knowledgeable and certified by TAT ( the Tourism Authority of Thailand).
• An air-conditioned car or minivan
• All admission fees.
• Drinking water & seasonal fruits
• Accident travel insurance.
• Personal shopping.
• All Alcoholic drinks.
Remark: Suitable for all ages and available all year round.
Note: Please disregard third party assistance in contacting us, as many will misrepresent our availability.
Contact us directly via email or phone for best information. English spoken.