2 Days Best of Doi Inthanon + Hiking & Sightseeing
Get out into the best of Doi Inthanon National Park trekking area at Pha Dok Seaw that located in Mae Klang Luang Village. Get to see this beautiful view point over 2,565 meter high, Wachiratarn waterfalls, coffee and fruits plantation while trekking through Hmong and Karen hill tribe villages. Overnight at a quiet village homestay. Feed an Elephant at local village Elephant Sanctuary and cool off with bamboo rafting along Mae Wang River. This is an excellent way to make the most of two days while in the Chiang Mai area.
Season: this tour is available all years round.
Duration: 2 Days 1 Nights Trip
Trip Style: family fun, outdoor, treks, nature
- Our tour guide will be pick you up from your hotel at 7.00 am.
- Wachirathan waterfall
- Karen coffee village
- Test fresh ground coffee
- 2 Hours hiking to the hidden waterfall (Pha Dok Seaw)
- Drive to the peak point 2565 meters high and do small trekking 30-45 minutes at Angka nature trail
- Picnic lunch
- 2 Hours trek at Kiw Ma Pan trail, best view point
- Visit twin Pagoda and Royal Garden
- Drive to our home stay
- Dinner an overnight stay
- Breakfast at home stay
- Visit Elephant sanctuary, Feet an elephant, Bathing an Elephant in the river
- Have delicious Thai Lunch
- Do bamboo Rafting and refreshing in the river
- Drive back to Chiangmai
- Round trip transportation provided by air-conditioned car.
- An English speaking tour guide who is experienced, friendly, knowledgeable and officially registered by the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
- Local guide helper from the village.
- 4 Thai local foods
- Drinking water during the trip
- Accommodation (Homestay with Bamboo Hut).
- All entrances fees as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Accident insurance covered