Itinerary on 22 and 23 November 2018
16.00 PM Meet our staff at "3 Kings's Monument"
16.50 PM Registration at “At Pingnakornnakorn Riverside Hotel”
17.00 PM Enjoy the riverfront atmosphere with herb drinks
18.00 PM Opening ceremony with “Nopsaripuja Mahanateesrinakornping Chiang Mai kaew Show”
18.10 PM Dinner in Northern Cultural Market with Traditional Lanna Shows.
19.30 PM “Chalerm Rat Buri Sri Bo-Sang Umbrella Performance”
21.00 PM “Phang Prathip Bucha Mahanateeping Show”
21.10 PM Join floating Yee Peng Lanterns to worship Phrathat Ket Kaew Churamani.
22.10 PM Enjoy live music under brighten sky.
23.00 PM “Kailaijen Lanna Dance Show”
Price: 2,700 Baht/person
Included: Round trip transport, English & Chinese speaking service, Traditional Lanna style buffet, Lantern and Krathong.
Reasons to participate in this activities:
1. The Venue at 5 star hotel situated on the riverside (Mae Ping River).
2. Less driving (only 5 kilometres from the city)
3. Less tourist. Capacity around 300 people, avoid crowded.
4. Join making your own Kratong with banana leaf.
5. Located on a riverside (you can float your Kratong on the river)
6. Reasonable price.