Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through winding gorges, lush jungles, and magnificent terraced rice fields. Paddle through the breathtaking canyon for unparalleled fun on the river.
Start by driving up north to the unspoiled villages in the Mae Tang area. At our upstream camp, you can spend leisure time before lunch and be fully outfitted with helmets and life jackets. After a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off the longest and best rafting trip
on the Mae Tang River (2-hrs. with 14 rapids), believe by many guests to be one of the best in Asia.
At the downstream camp, enjoy your refreshment before visiting the hill tribe village on the
way back to Chiang Mai.
|Tour type||Private Arrangement||Join with Group|
|Price per person (Thai Baht)||Please E-mail us for rates||1890|
• Round trip transfer from your hotel
• International standard safety equipment
• Experience guide and crew members
• Meal and drinking water
• Injury insurance
• Rafting photos of your plunge down the rapids
• Personal expenses like beverage, tips, and optional excursion/visit
What to bring
• River shoes