Tuesday 27 November 2023
Time Activities Venue
4: 00 pm Transfer service from Chiang Mai city (Free Transportation)
- Shuttle service from Chiang Mai city (Central Festival Chiang Mai Parking) to Chiang Mai Air Sport Farm venue
- The first departure starts at 4:00 pm. The last departure at 5:00 pm.
(Please present your ticket or e-ticket at the reception counter before boarding)
4: 30 pm Welcome & Register
- Welcome to Chiang Mai Heritage Sky Lanterns Festival and registration at the venue. (Chiang Mai Air Sport Farm)
- DIY crafts and Traditional show ground.
7: 00 pm Dinner & and Northern Thai culture experience
- We have prepared Kae Mour or Northern Thai Traditional Market has a variety of meals, snacks, and non-alcohol beverages,
beer is served for an additional cost.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Northern Thailand. There will be traditional music and folk dance and other cultural events that
will give you a taste of Lanna culture ethnic show.
- (3 shows rotation)
7: 30 pm - Take a seat in the ceremony area
8: 00 pm - Start Grand shows
- Tai Lue Candles dance (16 dancers)
- Victory drum and sword fire dance (13 dancer)
- Indra God’s blessing dance (21 dancer)
8: 30 pm Monk chanting (Buddhist ceremony)
- After the chanting, there will be a brief instruction on how to light and release the lanterns.
- All participants launch Lanterns.
9: 30 pm End of ceremony
- After the end of the mass release event, shuttle buses will depart from the parking lot to take you to the Lotus Pang Suan Kaew
Hotel. (Please be careful not to miss the last bus)