|Group Size||Join with group 6-12 persons||Private Arrangement|
|Price per person (Thai Baht)||1390||Please e-mail us for rates|
On this tour you can cool off on Thailand's highest peak while taking in the beautiful scenic Doi Inthanon National Park. Night time temperatures on the peak can be as low as -8 degrees centigrade. In the cold/dry season night time frosts are common. Day time temperatures can be surprisingly cold so do not forget a long sleeve jumper. On the way up we will visit Wachiritharn Waterfalls, The King and Queen Chedi's, (the best views across the park are found here), and then on to the peak of Doi Inthanon the highest mountain in Thailand. Near the top we will take the Angkha nature walk where you can walk amongst the unique flora and forest that grow at this altitude. There are both Karen and Hmong villages in the bounds of Doi Inthanon and we will see those at the local market on the way down the mountain before making our way back to Chiang Mai.
• Pick up from Chiang Mai hotel around 8 - 8:30am.
• Visit Wachiratharn Waterfall.
• Visit the Chedi's of the King & Queen.
• Thai lunch (not too spicy).
• Visit the highest mountain.
• Nature Trail (about 15-20 minutes walking distance).
• Visit Karen and Mhong hill tribe village and local market.
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at 5:00pm.
Promotion rate: 1,190 Baht only (Efected from now to 31 Mar)
Join in with group
• An English speaking tour guide - knowledgeable and certified by TAT (the Tourism Authority of Thailand).
• An air-conditioned car or minivan
• Admission fees
• Lunch (not too spicy)
• Accident insurance
The tour is excludes:
• Personal shopping.
• Alcoholic drinks.
Remark: Suitable for all ages and available all year round.
Thing to bring:
• A worm cloth (Nov-Feb)
• Comfortable foot wear
• Insect Repellent
Note: Please disregard third party assistance in contacting us, as many will misrepresent our availability.
Contact us directly via email or phone for best information. English spoken.