Experience Northern Thailand on this one day action packed trek. Following your pick up from Chiang Mai we will drive for about one hour to the lush Mae Tang Area where you will meet your elephants and ride them through the forest and along the river valley. Then we will drive further up river to the starting point of your trek. Here we will embark on our 2 hour round trip trek to a cascading waterfall where you will have the opportunity to take a refreshing dip in the cool waters. This is also the spot where will stop for lunch. After trekking back to the river you will be safety briefed in preparation for whitewater rafting on the Mae Tang River. After negotiating our way through the larger rapids we will swap to bamboo rafts to complete the journey to our pick up point. We will then drive to an Orchid and Butterflies farm and optional tour to a Karen Long Neck Hill Tribes village.
• Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai 8:30am.
• Elephant Riding.
• 2 hour round trip trek to a waterfall.
• Thai Lunch (not too spicy).
• Whitewater Rafting along Mae Tang River.
• Orchid and butterfly farm.
• Visit Karen Long Neck Hill Tribes Village (optional tour will )
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai 5:30pm
|Tour type||Private Arrangement||Join|
|Group size||2||3-4||5-6||7 plus||6-12|
|Price per person (Thai Baht)||2800||2000||1800||Pls. E-mail us for rates||1390|
• An English speaking tour guide - knowledgeable and certified by TAT (the Tourism Authority of Thailand).
• Transport by an open air truck seats and covered
• An elephant ride and
• Whitewater rafting and Bamboo rafting
• Thai lunch (not too spicy)
• Visit Karen Long neck Tribes Village (optional tour will add 300 baht to the cost of your trip)
• Life insurance
The tour is excludes:
• Personal shopping.
• Alcoholic drinks.
Remark: Suitable for all ages and available all year round.
Thing to bring:
• Day- pack
• A change of dry cloth
• Swimming suit
• Comfortable foot wear
• Insect Repellent
Note: Please disregard third party assistance in contacting us, as many will misrepresent our availability.
Contact us directly via email or phone for best information. English spoken.