2 Days Best of Pai
Experience the beauty that the Pai has to offer, this 2 day package tour consists of a visit to Mok Fah Waterfalls, Pai Grand Canyon, World War 2 Memorial Bridge, a beautiful scenic vistas of the Pai Valley. You will also visit the Lisu tribal market and test U-Long tea Chinese village and Pai walking street.
Group Tour Available Now!
Early Bird Special. Book Now & Save Big
||2 - 9
|Price per person (Thai Baht)
Day 1: Chiang Mai – Pai
7:30am: Pick up from various hotels
- Visit Mok Fah Waterfalls
- Visit Pai Canyon.
- Visit Yellow House & Coffee in Love, a cute little coffee shop with a beautiful view of the Pai Valley.
- Mae-Yen Temple a great view point of Pai.
- Check in to the Resort near to Pai walking street.
- Enjoy dinner and the unique walking street of Pai.
Day 2: Pai - Chiang Mai
- Taking a bicycle touring around Pai city
- Taking a baht at Tha Pai Mineral Hot Spring
- World War 2 Memorial Bridge
- Drive back to Chiang Mai and arrive at your hotel at 6:00pm
• An English speaking tour
• An air-conditioned car or minivan
• 1 Night accommodation (Double or twin sharing)
• Admission fees
• 4 Meals 1B,2L,1D (not too spicy)
• Drinking water
• Accident travel insurance
Tour price: 6,490 BHT Person (Join group)
Group size: 2- 9 Pax
Thing to bring:
- Comfortable foot wear
- Insect Repellent
- Change of cloth
- Swimming suit
Please E-Mail us for rate of private tour