SAKURA FLOWERS (Cherry Blossom) DOI INTHONON NATIONAL PARK
Visit northern Thailand’s premiere national park home to Thailand’s highest mountains, ethnic hill tribe unique flora and stunning natural beauty to boot.
On this tour, you can cool off on Thailand’s highest peak with taking the beautiful scenic Doi Inthanon National Park, waterfall, Hill tribe local market, flora garden and rain forest.
Season: from 1st January 2020 – 5th Feburary 2020 only.
- Pick up from Chiang Mai hotel around 7:00 am.
- Visit “Thailand Sakura” (Cherry Blossom)
- Visit the peak point of the highest mountain inThailand
- Visit The Royal King & Queen Pagoda.
- Thai lunch (Set Menu)
- Nature Trail explore walk (about 20-30 minutes)
- Visit Karen tribe village and Mhong local market
- Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
- Return back to your hotel around 5 pm.
- Transportation by A/C Van or SUV Car
- English speaking tour guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in program
- Lunch and drinking water during the trip
- Accident insurance
- Personal expense
- Alcohol Drink